Help you, perhaps

FEELS. WRITES. SHARES. PEOPLE READ. JUDGE. LIKE/ DISLIKE. IT'S LIFE BABY!

25 October 2013

What I say? What people say? What he says?

When I say

Heyy how do I look?

People say

Yeahh you just.. em not bad.

He says

You're pretty baby. You will always look pretty in anything you wear.


When I say

I'm totally give up! I don't know what should I do!

People say

Just forget it! At the first place, you know you shouldn't bla bla bla

He says

Do not easily give up baby. There are something better waiting for you. I'll always walk beside you.


When I say

Do not talk to me! I'm totally not in a good mood!

People say

Red flag rising up!
What the hell is wrong with you girl?
Distance.
Silent---

He says

*He think that it's funny when I'm mad*
Why baby? Heyy look at me! *making jokes* *cuddle* *succeed!*


and... yeahh there are many other things that make me feels like, indeed, you're the best baby!  I don't know why. I can't get my eyes off of you. Jetaime!

AzeemZakariaLove.






No comments:

Post a Comment