Help you, perhaps

FEELS. WRITES. SHARES. PEOPLE READ. JUDGE. LIKE/ DISLIKE. IT'S LIFE BABY!

20 June 2013

Semester 3

If The Rainbow is my house, i bet it is full of sawangssss habuksssss segala macam sampah sebab lama tak jenguk. Haha too busy actually. Hacummmm! See see i told you already HAHA--

NEW SEMESTER. NEW SUBJECTS. NEW HOPES. NEW VISION.

Semester 3 ni is quite tough lah for me. Bcus, there are some subjects yang agak rare for me. For these past two weeks, I was like...

" errrgghh what is theseeee??"
"guys, are we really need to learn theseee?"
"laoshi.... wu an"
"ehh, dapat lecturer masa sem 1 lah"
" susah ni nak DL lagi this sem T_T "

The funniest part is when I have to speak like a weirdo dumbo and... i don't have an idea how to describe how do I look when I speak in Chinese. Actually dulu masa sekolah rendah, ada amik class Bahasa Cina. But it has been a long time ago. Dah lebih 10 tahun dah pun. So, semuanya dah lupa. Sikit2 je yang melekat dalam otak ni. But yeah, it's a new experience for me and I have to face it.

The best part is, my class got back our Part 1 BEL's lecturer who's Madam Asyikeen. She had delivered her baby safely. She looks pretty and slim river you know. Yang best nya dia tu, dia tak terlalu strict dalam speaking in English. I like her type. Yang paling aku suka, dia tahu nama aku. Tu yang best. Senang nak get into her. Dia pun mcm respect and accept all my opinions. Rasa appreciated lah kat situ.

RINTAS is also one of tough subject. Actually dia sangat best dan simple sebab we just have to tulis perkataan mcm texting. Perkataan pendek2 tuu. Tapi teknik dan rules dia agak lain sikit.

Records Managements
Interpersonal Communication
Mandarin
CSC
CTU
Rintas
BEL

These are the subjects that need to be covered by me for this semester. All of these subject are interesting. Different from my past two semester. Hopefully, I can fulfill my dream to be in the Dean List for every semester. InsyaAllah :)




No comments:

Post a Comment