Help you, perhaps

FEELS. WRITES. SHARES. PEOPLE READ. JUDGE. LIKE/ DISLIKE. IT'S LIFE BABY!

14 February 2013

I MISS YOU


You are the light in my dark.  The day in my night. You are the only person who understands me. The one I could rely on when I’m gone. I want to remember the laughs we shared, the hardships we endured.  I want to remember the moment that you told me…." I love you ”.  I want to remember the tears we shed together. The first time I saw you I knew you are the one.  No matter how big our argument was, we both get along again quickly. I wanted to say I love you too but you were gone. We were far away from each other, but our hearts remain together. I miss you my love, I hope you do too..

I found this at http://www.lovequotes.com and it really touched me ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment