Help you, perhaps

FEELS. WRITES. SHARES. PEOPLE READ. JUDGE. LIKE/ DISLIKE. IT'S LIFE BABY!

1 July 2013

Do You Love Coffee?


As you know, coffee mengandungi kafein dan adalah amat penting untuk kita, as a consumer, untuk tahu kebaikan dan keburukan coffee. Ada orang memang jenis addict gilosss dengan coffee and so am I. I'm one of the coffee lover. My favorite coffee is Old Town White Coffee, Original.

This morning, my lecturer had told me that there are some side effects of consuming too much coffee. Ergghh I felt like, do I have to stop from consuming the lovely tasty OTWC?


I just want to share my experience where I'm too rely on OTWC when I was 17 years old. I tak boleh angkat kepala kalau tak minum coffee masa sebelum pergi sekolah. Everyday kena minum kalau tak, tak boleh focus dalam class. Kerja nya nak tidur je. Fortunately, I managed to cope with this problem bila dah masuk university.

_______________________________________________________________


Here's some information about Positive and Negative effects of coffee that every coffee consumers should know :



As one of the coffee lover, I suggest supaya jangan terlalu bergantung kepada coffee.  Take it moderately before it cause you serious consequences.








No comments:

Post a Comment